Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Questions about cows

I love questions about cows! ha ha just kidding but I am going to give you my answers to some cow like questions though. first one being:
Q: Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
Ellie Answer: It's all about the advertising, you give a free sample get them addicted and then charge as much as you want as long as the milk is good enough, then no one can live without that cow.
Second Cow Question
Q:Why get hamburgers when you have steak and potatoes at home?
Ellie Answer: Hamburgers are easier! sure your stomach may hurt afterwards and your only satified for a short amount of time, but if you put your time into cooking those steak and potatoes you will never regret the outcome, it takes time and effort to make something delicious and beautiful.
Speaking of questions answered by Ellie, I had a good friend of mine (Merry Brown) suggest I start a dear Ellie blog, or even answer questions. If someone would like my opinion on something and they want it posted on a blog or just a personal answer back feel free to e-mail me I am setting up the following e-mail just for this purpose Dearjelliebean@gmail.com. If you want to participate in this I would be happy to answer otherwise, please continue to read this blog as I will continue to post things.

Love my two followers already Katherine and Rachel you are good sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment